For Regular and latest updates, Follow us on Social Media
BBCh23 RACE - CRITERIUM (CRIT)
When : Saturday, 26th August 2023
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/hRxQSWyBbbfvpdv17
Reporting Time : 6:00AM (50 mins before category’s start time)
Race Start : 7:00AM (Category Wise
Lap Distance : 2.2 kms Circuit
Strava Link: https://strava.app.link/e68uuikTSBb
Women, Women Master (40+), U-18 & Non-Road: 40 Mins | 7:10 AM to 7:50 AM
Amateur: 40 Mins | 8:00 AM to 8:40 AM
U-16 & U-11: 20 Mins | 8:50 AM to 9:10 AM
U-06 (Fun ride): 10 Mins | 9:20 AM to 9:30 AM
Men Master (40+): 40 Mins | 9:40 AM to 10:20 AM
Elite: 60 Mins | 10:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Race Fee (Above 16): Online -INR 799/- (NO Spot Registration) (Excl. Ticket gateway charges)
Race Fee (U-16 & U-11) : Online -INR 599/- (NO Spot Registration) (Excl. Ticket gateway charges)
Race Fee (U-06) : Online -INR 99/- (NO Spot Registration) (Excl. Ticket gateway charges)
Note : Registration will be closed by Thursday, 24th August (Midnight)
Race Course Details:
Race Venue / Assembly / Parking : KIADB HI TECH DEFENCE AEROSPACE PARK PHASE 2
Google Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MxPVWBFxd3vrYTZq8
Further Details on race page
Note: You might get notifications from the partners once in a while.
3. Non-Road Bike
4. Men Master (40+)
5. Under-18 Open
7. Women Master (40+)
8. Pioneer Open
1. Elite category is also open for all men who want to race irrespective of age. But this category has an experience barrier since this is the category where most of the professionals take part in. It is better to have a good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to lack of bike handling skills and general racing experience.
Note: Whoever competes in Elite category should stick to Elite category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Amateur in other Road/MTB races of this season. – All racers who have represented their individual states or UTs have to compulsorily compete at the Elite category.
2. Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
3. Non-Road Bike Category is for only non-road bikers. Cyclist can use hybrid, MTB, Foldie. Note: Fixie and Single Speed Bike is not allowed in this category, they can register in other category.
4. Men Masters category is for anybody who is above 40 years of age.
5. Women: – Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
6. WOMEN MASTER (40+)
This category is for women who are ABOVE the age of 40 years as on the race day. The Women Master category is created to cater to women participants who think they can compete against women who are younger. This category will mirror the distances that the women category races at.
Note: 1) Whoever participates in the Women Master category should stick to the Master category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Women category in other road races of that particular season. 2) Women above 40 who want to race the distances that the Elite racers do and want to compete at the Masters can still choose to do so by registering in the Open Masters category. 3) We need a minimum of 10 participants on race day in the Women Master category. In case of lesser number of participation, then the Women Master category will merged with Women category and all women riders will share the same podium irrespective of their age.
7. Open Under-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are below the age of 18. Girls below the age of 18 may opt to compete in the Women category also if they wish to.
– Photo and Birthdate ID card mandatory.
– It’s mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany their U-18 participants.
– Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility for the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
8. Pioneer Open – Any cyclist, riding any bicycle (human powered only), of any age, any gender who has never experienced bicycle racing ever before (at a BBCh or any other race) is eligible to enter in this category. This category is open only during the BBCh Classic Road Race.
Podium positions will be awarded to top 3 racers in this category as per the usual BBCh podium guidelines. Refer BBCh Rulebook at https://bbch.in/rules-and-regulations/ for more details.
- It’s a pretty even and smooth road surface.
- Water and refreshments will be available at the venue.
- Riders are expected to be on self supported race mode including mechanical
fixing, flat fixing, carrying their own toolkit, towing of the cycle if required etc.
- Emergency ambulance support will be available (Thanks to Sparsh hospital and Spectrum Physio.
You guys are awesome!)
- Any rider can contact the race director through a specified BBCh
phone number which will be active ONLY on race day (+91 9886046777)
- Riders are expected to read and understand and adhere to the
rules of the race available on the website
- The race referee reserves the sole discretion of analyzing any situation
during the race and his opinion will be considered final.
- Registration is strictly Online https://www.bbch.in/ and no spot registration will be allowed
- If you would like to get in touch with the the core team, please do shoot us an email at email@example.com
|BBCh Race Disclaimer :|
Kindly note :