For Regular and latest updates, Follow us on Social Media
BBCh23 RACE #04 - HASSAN EXPRESS ROAD RACE
* Distance – 118 kms : Elite & Men Master (40+)
– Race Start For 118 kms | Elite : 6:30AM
– Race Start For 118 kms | Men Master (40+) : 6:35AM
– Race Cut-Off Time For 118 kms : 240 Mins
* Distance – 64 kms : Amateurs, U18, Women, Women Master and Non-Road Bike
– Race Start For 64 Kms | Amateurs : 7:00AM
– Race Start For 64 Kms | Open U18 : 7:05AM
– Race Start For 64 Kms | Women & Women Master (40+) : 7:10AM
– Race Start For 64 Kms | Non-Road Bike : 7:05AM
– Race Cut-Off Time For 64 kms : 150 Mins
Race Fee : Online -INR 799/- (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. Ticket gateway charges)
Note: Registration will be closed by Thursday, 18th May (Midnight)
Note: Registration will be closed on Thursday, 18th May (Midnight)
4. U18 Open
5. Non-Road Bike
6. Men Master (40+)
7. Women Master (40+)
1. Elite category is also open for all men who want to race irrespective of age. But this category has an experience barrier since this is the category where most of the professionals take part in. It is better to have a good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to lack of bike handling skills and general racing experience.
Note: Whoever competes in Elite category should stick to Elite category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Amateur in other Road/MTB races of this season. – All racers who have represented their individual states or UTs have to compulsorily compete at the Elite category.
2. Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
3. Non-Road Bike Category is for only non-road bikers. Cyclist can use hybrid, MTB, Foldie. Note: Fixie and Single Speed Bike is not allowed in this category, they can register in other category.
4. Women: – Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
5. Men Masters (40+) category is for anybody who is above 40 years and above of age. Master category was created to cater participants who think they can compete against elites who are younger. We need a minimum of 10 participants on Race Day in the Men Master Category. In case of lesser number of participation on the race day, then the Men Master category will be merged with Elite Category and all riders will share the same podium irrespective of their age. This category will mirror the distances that the Elite category races at. Note: Whoever participates in Men Master should stick to the Master category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Amateur/Elite in other road races of this season.
6. Women Master (40+) category is for anybody who is above 40 years. The Women Master category is created to cater to women participants who think they can compete against women who are younger.
We need a minimum of 10 participants on Race Day in the Women Master Category. In case of lesser number of participation on the race day, then the Women Master category will be merged with Women Category and all women riders will share the same podium irrespective of their age. This category will mirror the distances that the women category races at. Note: Whoever participants in the Women Master category should stick to the Women Master category for the rest of the season, they cannot go back to Women category in other road races of the current season.
7. Open Under-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are below the age of 18. Girls below the age of 18 may opt to compete in the Women category also if they wish to. All riders will share the same podium irrespective of their gender.
– Photo and Birthdate ID card mandatory.
– It’s mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany their U-18 participants.
– Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility for the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
General Rules :
- – Riders are expected to be on self supported race mode including mechanical fixing, flat fixing, carrying their own toolkit, towing of the cycle if required etc.
- – Emergency ambulance support will be available Thanks to Sparsh Hospital and Spectrum Physio. You guys are awesome!
- – Any rider can contact the race director through a specified BBCh phone number which will be active ONLY on race day +91 98860 46777
- – Riders are expected to read and understand and adhere to the rules of the race available on the website http://bbch.in/RulesBook.htm
- – The race referee reserves the sole discretion of analyzing any situation during the race and his opinion will be considered final
BBCh Race Disclaimer:
Kindly Note: Bangalore Bicycle Championships is totally run by volunteers and we are extremely short of hands. In the event or pre-event or post-event there may be few human errors which are completely unintentional. To sort out those errors or issues we might take some time which may seem longer than usual but again that is because of the crunch of resources. We understand that these events are run by the registration fees collected from the participants and naturally the participants can expect the basic error free running of the event. But we sincerely request all to bear with us for any delay. Thank you for your understanding.
Refer Race Page for more details : Click Here