For Regular and latest updates, Follow us on Social Media
BBCh22 Race #01 | MTB (XC) RACE | 20 FEB 2022
Webpage Link: MTB (XC) Race
Registraion Link: https://in.explara.com/e/bbch23-race01
FB Event Link: When : 19th February ’23’
Where : Avathi, Nandi Road
Start Point Google Map:https://goo.gl/maps/baKsUPRRxh5dzboE7
Reporting Time : 6:00AM
Lap Distance : 4.01 km
(If any changes in route, we will update and share it ONLY on FB page and FB event page.)
-: Elite :- Race Start : 7:30AM | Laps : 8
-: Amateur :- Race Start : 7:35AM | Laps : 5
-: Women :- Race Start : 7:40AM | Laps : 4
-: U-18 (Age 16+ to U18) :- Race Start : 7:40AM | Laps : 3
-: U-16 (Age 11+ to U16) :- Race Start : 9:15 AM | Laps : 2/3
-: U-11 (Age 06+ to U11) :- Race Start : 9:20 AM | Laps : 1/2
-: U-06 (FREE: Fun Ride) :- Race Start : 9:45 AM | Laps : Half/1
Cut-off Time for all : 10:00AM
Note : 1. We need minimum registration for Elite & Amateur Categories. In case of lesser number of registrations into Elite & Amateur, then both categories will be merged into Open Men.
2. We need minimum 10 participants on race day in U-11 and U-16 Kids categories. In case of lesser number of participation, then that category will be merged with next higher age category.
3. We need minimum 6 participants on race day in U-11 (Girls/Boys) and U-16 (Girls/Boys) Kids categories. In case of lesser number of participation, then Boys and Girls category will be merged with same category.
ie: If U-11 category has only 5 participants on race day, then we will merge U-11 category with U-16 Category. U-11 and U-16 Category riders will share the same podium.
Race Fee : Online -INR 799/- (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. gateway charges)
Race Fee : Online -INR 599/- for U-11 and U-16 (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. gateway charges)
Note: Registration will be closed by Thursday, 16th February (Midnight)
* Elite (Open for all)
PS : Who participate in Elite should stick to Elite category for rest of the season, they cann’t go back to Amateur in other road races of this season.
Elite category is also open for anybody who wants to race but since that is the category where most of the pro cyclists take part, it is better to have some good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to handling and skill set.
Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
– Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
* Under18 (both boys and girls)
U-10, U-14 and U-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are between the age of 6+ to 10, 10+ to 14 and 14+ to 18. Girls may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
– Photo and Birth date ID card mandatory.
– Its mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany the participants.
– Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility of the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
* U-06 Kids (Fun Ride)
Participants age should be lesser than 06 years. Parent/Guardian presence is a must. No restriction on type of bike (they can race with tricycle also 😛 )
General Rules :
Q: Where should i put my bib ?
– You must not use offensive or abusive language during the race, act in any anti-sporting manner, be disrespectful to the event volunteers / officials or ignore the race regulations.
– You and your supporters are reminded of their obligations to act responsibly always before, during and after the event.
– You are not permitted to shortcut the course. The responsibility for following the official route lies with you. If you do not follow the official route you will be disqualified.
– You are not permitted to willingly alter the course in any way without first consulting with the race officials. This includes moving rocks, logs, tape or other natural obstacles.
– You must act in a sporting manner at all times and permit any faster rider to overtake without deliberately obstructing them, when it is safe to do so.
– If you pull out of a race (DNF or Did Not Finish) you must notify the timing station or closest course marshal. This is to ensure that all competitors are accounted for at the conclusion of the race.
– Riders are expected to be on self supported race mode including mechanical fixing, flat fixing, carrying their own toolkit, towing of the cycle if required etc.
– Emergency ambulance support will be available Thanks to Sparsh Hospital and Spectrum Physio. You guys are awesome!
– Any rider can contact the race director through a specified BBCh phone number which will be active ONLY on race day +91 98860 46777
– Riders are expected to read and understand and adhere to the rules of the race available on the website http://bbch.in/RulesBook.htm
– The race referee reserves the sole discretion of analyzing any situation during the race and his opinion will be considered final
BBCh Race Disclaimer:
Kindly Note: Bangalore Bicycle Championships is totally run by volunteers and we are extremely short of hands. In the event or pre-event or post-event there may be few human errors which are completely unintentional. To sort out those errors or issues we might take some time which may seem longer than usual but again that is because of the crunch of resources. We understand that these events are run by the registration fees collected from the participants and naturally the participants can expect the basic error free running of the event. But we sincerely request all to bear with us for any delay. Thank you for your understanding.
Refer Race Page for more details : Click Here