For Regular and latest updates, Follow us on Social Media
BBCh23 Race #10 | Nandi Epic Road Race | SAT, 18th NOV '23
Registraion Link: https://in.explara.com/e/bbch23-race10
When : Saturday, 18th November 2023
Registration and Start Point : Opp. Nandi Upachar (near to new ring road)
Start Point Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/VBvrij2BY3ay4we77
Note: As the event organisers, we reserve the right to change the date, distance, category start time, route, categories, and locations of the event at any time before the event, depending on the prevailing situation and circumstances. We will make every effort to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
We understand that this may be inconvenient. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Race Reporting time: 8 AM or 50 mins before the start time
* Distance – 111 kms : Elite & Masters
Elite: 9:00 AM
Men Master: 9:05 AM
CUT-OFF Time: 12:50 PM
Amateur: 9:40 AM
U-18: 9:45 AM
Women: 9:50 AM
Non-Road Bike: 9:55 AM
Cut-off Time for all 51km : 12:30 PM
Race Fee : Online -INR 799/- (NO Spot Registration)(Excl. Ticket Gateway charges)
– Registration Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
– Registration will be closed by Wednesday, 15th November (Midnight)
FB Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/677728811001715
Race Course Details:
Registration and Start Point : Opp. Nandi Upachar (near to new ring road)
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/VBvrij2BY3ay4we77
Podium: At Nandi Hill Base
Further Details on race page: https://bbch.in/bbch23-race-10-nandi-epic/
Note: You might get notifications from the partners once in a while.
3. Non-Road Bike
4. Men Master (40+)
5. Under-18 Open
7. Women Master (40+)
1. Elite category is also open for all men who want to race irrespective of age. But this category has an experience barrier since this is the category where most of the professionals take part in. It is better to have a good level of experience to enroll into Elite category otherwise it might cause inconvenience for the entire peloton due to lack of bike handling skills and general racing experience.
Note: Whoever competes in Elite category should stick to Elite category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Amateur in other Road/MTB races of this season. – All racers who have represented their individual states or UTs have to compulsorily compete at the Elite category.
2. Amateur category is open for anybody who wants to race irrespective of age.
3. Non-Road Bike Category is for only non-road bikers. Cyclist can use hybrid, MTB, Foldie. Note: Fixie and Single Speed Bike is not allowed in this category, they can register in other category.
4. Women: – Girls below the age of 18 may opt for Women category also if they wish to.
5. Men Masters (40+) category is for anybody who is above 40 years and above of age. Master category was created to cater participants who think they can compete against elites who are younger.
We need a minimum of 10 participants on Race Day in the Men Master Category. In case of lesser number of participation on the race day, then the Men Master category will be merged with Elite Category and all riders will share the same podium irrespective of their age.
This category will mirror the distances that the Elite category races at.
Note: Whoever participates in Men Master should stick to the Master category for the rest of the season, they can’t go back to Amateur/Elite in other road races of this season.
6. Women Master (40+) category is for anybody who is above 40 years. The Women Master category is created to cater to women participants who think they can compete against women who are younger.
We need a minimum of 10 participants on Race Day in the Women Master Category. In case of lesser number of participation on the race day, then the Women Master category will be merged with Women Category and all women riders will share the same podium irrespective of their age. This category will mirror the distances that the women category races at.
Note: Whoever participants in the Women Master category should stick to the Women Master category for the rest of the season, they cannot go back to Women category in other road races of the current season.
7. Open Under-18 category is common for both boys and girls who are below the age of 18. Girls below the age of 18 may opt to compete in the Women category also if they wish to. All riders will share the same podium irrespective of their gender.
– Photo and Birthdate ID card mandatory.
– It’s mandatory for parent/guardian/team manager to accompany their U-18 participants.
– Parent/Guardian/team manager owns full responsibility for the safety of the participant. They will have to sign the indemnity form before issue of BIB, without which the participant will not be allowed to take part in the race.
General Rules :
Q: Where should i put my bib ?
– At front handle bar of your bicycle.
– Race BIBs/Numbers MUST be displayed on the handlebars of the bicycle. Altering, cutting or placing of unauthorized sponsors™ logos on numbers will result in a fine and/or disqualification.
– You must not use offensive or abusive language during the race, act in any anti-sporting manner, be disrespectful to the event volunteers / officials or ignore the race regulations.
– You and your supporters are reminded of their obligations to act responsibly always before, during and after the event.
– You are not permitted to shortcut the course. The responsibility for following the official route lies with you. If you do not follow the official route you will be disqualified.
– You are not permitted to willingly alter the course in any way without first consulting with the race officials. This includes moving rocks, logs, tape or other natural obstacles.
– You must act in a sporting manner at all times and permit any faster rider to overtake without deliberately obstructing them, when it is safe to do so.
– If you pull out of a race (DNF or Did Not Finish) you must notify the timing station or closest course marshal. This is to ensure that all competitors are accounted for at the conclusion of the race.
– Riders are expected to be on self supported race mode including mechanical fixing, flat fixing, carrying their own toolkit, towing of the cycle if required etc.
– Emergency ambulance support will be available Thanks to Sparsh Hospital and Spectrum Physio. You guys are awesome!
– Any rider can contact the race director through a specified BBCh phone number which will be active ONLY on race day +91 98860 46777
– Riders are expected to read and understand and adhere to the rules of the race available on the website https://bbch.in/rules-and-regulations/
– The race referee reserves the sole discretion of analyzing any situation during the race and his opinion will be considered final
BBCh Race Disclaimer:
Kindly Note: Bangalore Bicycle Championships is totally run by volunteers and we are extremely short of hands. In the event or pre-event or post-event there may be few human errors which are completely unintentional. To sort out those errors or issues we might take some time which may seem longer than usual but again that is because of the crunch of resources. We understand that these events are run by the registration fees collected from the participants and naturally the participants can expect the basic error free running of the event. But we sincerely request all to bear with us for any delay. Thank you for your understanding.
Refer Race Page for more details : Click Here