When : Sunday, 20th September 2015
Where : Nandi Hills
Reporting Time : 6:30AM
Downhill Distance : 1.4km
Race Start : 7:30AM (Categorywise)
Race Format : Best of Two Downhill Round
Register To Race | Volunteer Signup
The 2015 season of the awesome Bangalore Bicycle Championships is going with a MTB Down Hll Race of
the season at Nandi hill's 4th Km milestone.
Get your race face on people and get ready for a rocking at the Bangalore Bicycle Championships.
Rules of Clothing \ Equipment:
- All participants MUST wear a FULL FACE HELMET
- All participants should covered elbows (3/4 or full length jersey is OK, Elbow pads are even better) NO Singlets
- All participants should covered knees (3/4 or full length pants are OK, Knee pads are even better)
- All participants should wear fully enclosed shoes (No Thongs)
- Body armor, gloves, goggles, neck braces
What is Downhill?
Downhill (DH) racing is a time trial event. Riders start at intervals that can vary from 30 seconds to three minutes-depending on the stage of the competition - and the rider with the lowest time wins. As the name of this discipline implies, DH races are held in steep, downhill terrain, resulting in higher speed than in cross-country racing. The terrain is also significantly rougher than in cross-country racing. The bike is designed with long travel suspension and hydraulic disc brakes.
Race Venue / Parking / Registration Desk :
- Parking at Nandi Hill's 4th km milestone
|Start Point : Nandihills Trail Area|
@ 10:30 O'Clock - Podium :
|General Rules :|
|Race Notes :|
© 2009-2018 Bangalore Bicycle Championships. All Right Reserved.